The Polivac Sandivac SV25 floor sanding machine has an international reputation as the most efficient and reliable floor sander in its price range. It is powered by a heavy-duty 4 pole electric motor to offer the performance and strength required to satisfy the rigorous demands of floor sanding applications.
The patented off-set motor ensures that starting torque is counterbalanced and therefore provides the operator with an easy-to-use, well-balanced machine that can be used for prolonged periods without operator fatigue.
Upon turning off the vacuum motor, the Sandivac can be used for scrubbing and stripping applications, making this machine both practical and versatile.
The floating skirt assembly also traps dust, eliminating the need for secondary vacuuming.
All-Australian designed and built.
Parts available all over Australia with over 120 Distributors.
Explore Polivac Sanding Machines
- 1.1 kw (1.48hp), 50hz, 240 volt, 4 pole, 4.58 amps
- DRIVE PAD SPEED
- 188 RPM
- 15 metre, heavy-duty, flexible, safety rubber
- 100 watt long-life motor with replaceable fan blades and large capacity collection bag.
- 48 KG
- ‘Polidrive’ Gearbox: Single reduction helical gears, with deep-grooved ballraces Sealed and oil-filled.
Exclusive 2 Year ‘Polidrive’ Warranty
- DRIVE PAD SIZE
- 40 cm (15.7”)
- Fully height adjustable & Ergonomic design for comfortable use.
- Aluminium alloy
- Industrial enamel and powder-coating.
- 2 years on motor and gearbox.
1 year on parts.